Even with the best of intentions to practice good oral care, things can get in the way of maintaining a healthy smile. If you are struggling with damaged, diseased, or missing teeth, our restorative dentist in Brookline can help. At our practice, you’ll benefit from our 30-plus years of experience treating smiles as well as in-office specialists. With our help, you will:
- Get same-day help for emergencies whenever possible
- Enjoy smiling again with ease
- Experience relief from your dental pain
- Feel confident about your oral health again
- Eat the foods you love without limitations or discomfort
Call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. We’re open as late as 7 p.m. on Wednesdays to fit in with your busy schedule.
Repair Your Smile With Our Many Restorative Dental Treatments
You might be surprised to learn that 9 out of 10 adults have cavities. Fortunately, a lot of damage or disease can be prevented with good oral care practices, regular dental checkups, and mouthguards if you play sports or grind your teeth. However, if you do need restorative dental care, you can get the help you need from our experienced team. Depending on what’s going on in your smile, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – We primarily use tooth-colored composite fillings to repair teeth harmed by cavities or slight damage. However, we do what is best for you and may use other material if it’s more suitable for your needs.
- Root Canals – We can perform a safe and gentle root canal to eliminate disease that has reached the pulp of your tooth. We have an endoscope to get a clear look inside your tooth for more precise treatments.
- Dental Crowns – If you have a large cavity that requires more than a filling or a seriously damaged tooth, we will restore it with a lifelike crown. We use ceramic, zirconia, or gold materials, depending on what’s best for you.
- Dental Bridge – We can replace one or several teeth in a row with a dental bridge. You can have your bridge anchored to implants instead of surrounding healthy teeth for a stronger bite and better oral function.
- Dentures – If you need an entire arch of teeth replaced, we’ll fit you with customized dentures. We can also secure them to implants, so you can eat all the foods you love without limitation and not have to worry about slippery adhesive.
We know it can sometimes be nerve-wracking to visit the dentist. That’s why we invest in our patients with the latest in dental technology. We capture impressions of your teeth with digital scanners instead of using messy trays of goop. We also have intraoral cameras and 3-D digital X-rays for precise planning and successful outcomes. If necessary, you can opt for oral sedation to relieve your anxiety.
If you need the help of a restorative dentist in Brookline, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.