When it comes to straightening your teeth as an adult, you don’t want a mouthful of metal. In fact, we’re confident that your teen may not want to show metal wire and brackets when they smile either! That’s why so many patients turn to clear aligners in Brookline. This low-key alternative to traditional orthodontics will:
- Allow you to feel confident about yourself during and after treatment
- Make it easier to clean your teeth and enjoy meals
- Work in less time than traditional braces, which can take years
- Improve your appearance with a more attractive smile
While not everyone is a candidate for aligners, you never know unless you come in for a consultation. Call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays to fit in with your busy schedule.
Straighten Your Teeth With Clear Aligner Orthodontics
At our practice, we offer Invisalign as our clear aligner option. It’s one of the most popular ones available because of how effective it is at treating misaligned, crooked, or gapped teeth. You can expect some unique benefits from this treatment:
- Easily Removable – You can comfortably remove your aligners when you brush or floss or sit down to a meal. It’s far different from braces, which require you to limit the foods you eat and use special floss to get underneath the wires.
- Comfortable to Wear – Metal wires and brackets can irritate the inside portions of your mouth. These clear aligners fit comfortably and won’t irritate you at all.
- Quicker Treatment Time – Invisalign takes about 12 to 18 months to complete. This is far less time than braces, which can take several years for you to finish treatment. Progressing through treatment is also easier because you just move to the next set of aligners when it’s time.
- Barely Visible – This is one of the nicest benefits to this orthodontic option. Invisalign is practically invisible, so only you and your dentist will know you are straightening your teeth. No one else will notice unless you tell them!
In addition to Invisalign, we also offer preventive orthodontics for children. Space maintainers are ideal to fill in the gaps if your child loses their tooth too early. During your child’s checkup, we can discuss other options to ensure their oral development goes smoothly, and you can avoid the need for extensive orthodontic treatment in the future.
If you are interested in clear aligners in Brookline, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment.