Love Your Smile at Darel Moss DDS PC & Associates in Brookline
At Darel Moss DDS PC & Associates in Brookline, we pride ourselves on being a patient-focused practice that meets your needs at every stage in your life. When you walk into our brownstone building decorated with art from local artists, you won’t be greeted by a cold, clinical atmosphere. Instead you’ll find a caring team that wants you to feel at home. We won’t just meet your short-term dental goals, we’ll focus on your long-term oral health. You’ll benefit from:
- Private care rooms and oral sedation to relieve your dental anxiety
- Same-day appointments for dental emergencies whenever possible
- Appointment times for your whole family at the same time
- Comprehensive services to protect and restore your smile
- Treatment for all ages starting at 5
For an appointment, call 617-397-3958. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays for your convenience.
Discover Many Dental Treatments at One Practice
Whether you just require a simple cleaning or a more complex treatment like a full mouth reconstruction, you’re treated with a caring approach that considers not only what you need today but in the future too. We use digital technology, such as digital X-rays and intraoral cameras, to capture images of your mouth to plan your treatments. Depending on your purpose in seeing us and the current state of your smile, you may benefit from services such as:
- General Dentistry – We offer thorough cleanings and examinations and can provide gum disease treatment with our in-house periodontist. We also offer customized mouthguards for TMJ disorders or athletics.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair your smile with tooth fillings, crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Reveal a great-looking smile with cosmetic services such as teeth whitening, dental veneers, tooth bonding, gum recession treatment, and more. You can even make over your whole smile with several treatments at once.
- Invisalign – Straighten your teeth with Invisalign clear aligners and finish treatment in just 12 to 18 months. Your child can also benefit from preventive orthodontics so they can avoid alignment issues in the future.
- Dental Implants – If you are tired of living with dentures that slip out of place or you are missing teeth, we can rebuild your smile with dental implants. We can replace one tooth or many teeth with these artificial tooth roots.
- Oral Surgery – We can make you a candidate for an implant procedure, extract any teeth that put other teeth at risk, or replenish your gumline. If you are experience a dental emergency, we’ll do our best to to see you on the same day.
- Sleep Apnea – Get the rest you need with an oral appliance that can replace your CPAP machine.
Find what you need to keep your smile in top shape at Darel Moss DDS PC & Associates in Brookline. Call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. You can also schedule online. In addition to Brookline, we welcome patients from Boston, Newton, Cambridge, and Somerville.