Dental Cleanings and Exams in Brookline, MA
About 1 out of 4 adults has untreated decay. Source.
While brushing twice a day and flossing at least once are excellent habits to maintain, you still need regular dental cleanings and exams in Brookline. Our experienced team can reach all those places you miss on your own. Plus, we spot oral health issues you may not even notice, and treat them before they become serious issues. As a result, you can:
- Avoid more invasive procedures by catching problems early on
- Enjoy peace of mind about having a healthy mouth
- Feel confident you are only getting treatments you absolutely need
- Get a boost in your smile’s appearance
For an appointment, call 617-397-3958 today. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays.
We’ll Find & Address Problems With Thorough Checkups
When you bring your family in for a cleaning and exam, you aren’t just protecting your teeth and gums, your whole body benefits too. Regular cleanings can prevent gum disease, which can increase your risk for heart disease, stroke, and other systemic health issues.
Here is what you can expect during your checkup appointment:
- Dental Cleanings – We’ll carefully clean your teeth and get rid of any tartar or plaque that has built up. If you show signs of gum disease, we’ll do a deeper cleaning, supervised by our in-house periodontist.
- Preventive Treatments – We offer fluoride treatment with either varnish or using trays. Fluoride is ideal for patients who need an extra layer of protection against harmful bacteria.
- Dental Exams – We check for signs of oral cancer, gum disease, and other underlying oral health issues that require our attention. We may recommend additional treatments depending on our findings.
We can also create mouthguards if you grind your teeth or play sports. Plus, we’ll discuss any specific smile goals you have. For example, if you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, we can recommend cosmetic treatments that are suitable for you.
If you are nervous, we do our part to help you feel comfortable. In addition to a topical anesthetic to numb your mouth while we work, we also have oral sedation available.
If you need dental cleanings and exams in Brookline, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. You can also schedule online. We can’t wait to see your smile!