When you’ve lost a tooth as an adult, it’s nothing like when you were a kid. Another tooth isn’t waiting to pop up in its place, and there’s no joy of finding change from the tooth fairy under your pillow. While there are several ways to replace missing teeth, such as dental bridges or dentures, those don’t replace the tooth roots you’ve lost. Our dental implants in Brookline give you back those missing portions of your dental anatomy, so you can:
- Enjoy mealtime without having to limit your choices
- Expect better overall health thanks to a more varied diet
- Look younger and more attractive
- Avoid embarrassing moments of dentures slipping out of place
- Strengthen your jawbone and avoid further bone loss
If you are ready for the benefits implants give you, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment.
Strengthen Your Replacement Teeth With Implants
While many practices will have you visit an outside specialist to have your implants placed, you won’t have to do that when you are a patient of Darel Moss DDS PC & Associates. You can come right here for both the placement and restoration of your implants. We start out by using our 3-D scanner to evaluate your mouth and determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Depending on your jawbone health, we may recommend procedures such as bone grafting so you can support the implants.
We offer several implant options based on your needs, such as:
- Implant-Supported Dental Crowns – We can replace a single tooth with a crown supported by an implant.
- Implant-Supported Dental Bridges – If you have several missing teeth in a row, we can anchor a bridge to implants. This avoids removing healhty structure from surrounding teeth to prepare them for the procedure.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We can secure your dentures to implants, so they stay in place and function like your natural teeth. You can keep them clean as if they were natural teeth, with brushing and flossing.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place on top of implants. You will be able to remove them for cleaning.
- All-on-4® Implants – This procedure uses four implants instead of the usual eight or more to secure a complete arch of teeth. It’s a less invasive way to replace a whole arch, with a quicker healing time.
- Mini Dental Implants – For patients without the bone strength for implants, mini implants can be a great option. They can keep your dentures in place and give you more chewing power.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – If you need more complex restoration, we’ll create a treatment plan that provides the services you’ll need to restore your smile.
We want you to feel confident about your dental care, whatever your reason for seeing us. In addition to a compassionate atmosphere, we have private operatories so you can get your treatment without distractions. We also have oral sedation to take the edge off your dental anxiety, if needed.
Find out if you are a good candidate for dental implants in Brookline by calling 617-397-3958 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.