When you are facing several oral health issues, such as tooth decay or damaged or missing teeth, you need the help of an experienced team to rebuild your smile. When you visit our practice for a full-mouth reconstruction in Brookline, you’ll benefit from our 30-plus years of experience treating smiles, including patients with complex dental needs. Let us give you back your complete smile again! You can:
- Feel confident with your overall appearance
- Regain your natural oral function
- Avoid dental problems like shifting teeth and bite misalignment
- Eat the foods you love without difficulty or limitation
- Enjoy a better quality of life
Take the first step toward making your smile your best feature by calling 617-397-3958 for an appointment. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays to fit in with your busy schedule.
Improve Your Oral Health With a Reconstruction Procedure
If you’ve been living with a less than ideal-looking and functioning smile, you may dread visiting the dentist for a reconstruction procedure. There’s no need to worry! The moment you walk through our doors, we’ll treat you with the utmost compassionate and respect. We take the time to make sure you feel comfortable and understand the purpose behind our treatment recommendations. We have two in-house specialists, an endodontist and periodontist, who can aid in this comprehensive process.
To plan for your smile reconstruction, we’ll do a thorough examination. We’ll use our 3-D scanner to plan for your treatments. Depending on our findings, we may suggest treatments such as:
- Restorative Dentistry – We may suggest restorations such as dental crowns or bridges to repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth. We can also replace a full arch of teeth with dentures, or partial dentures if you have some teeth remaining.
- Dental Implants – To help you maintain better jawbone health, we can pair implants with your new teeth. These artificial tooth roots will give you a stronger bite and better oral function than other kinds of teeth replacements.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have an infection in your gumline, our in-house periodontist will eliminate the disease and restore your gum health.
- Root Canal Treatment – Our team can perform your root canal treatment to save infected teeth from extraction.
- Oral Surgery – Although we strive to avoid extractions whenever possible, we may need to remove badly damaged teeth to protect nearby healthy teeth. We also may need to remove teeth or perform a bone graft to prepare your mouth for implants.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted with a full-mouth reconstruction in Brookline. You can receive oral sedation if you struggle with dental anxiety. Call 617-397-3958 for an appointment or schedule online. We’ll start out with a consultation to discuss what your smile needs.