Your smile is one of your most noticeable features. It’s often what people remember about you first, and one of the lasting impressions you leave on those around you. That means you want it to be as attractive as possible. If you have dental flaws you are tired of living with, we can help. As your cosmetic dentist in Brookline, we can:
- Change the cosmetic features you don’t like about your smile
- Restore your confidence in your appearance
- Make personalized recommendations based on your goals and budget
- Repair damaged teeth and strengthen weakened teeth
Find out what we can do for your smile by calling 617-397-3958 for an appointment. Our office is open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays for your convenience.
Eliminate Imperfections With Our Cosmetic Dental Services
Your smile is timeless. In fact, a study recently showed 45 percent of people believe that a smile is someone’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. So whatever stage of life you are in, cosmetic dental treatments are a worthy investment. When you come in for your appointment, we’ll discuss the changes you want to make, your budget, and your overall goals for improving your smile. We may recommend services such as:
- Teeth Whitening – We offer two ways you can professionally whiten your teeth: at home with special trays or in our office with Zoom whitening.
- Dental Veneers – These thin porcelain shells are bonded to the front of your teeth. They cover up a wide range of imperfections. With proper care, they’ll last for 10 years or longer.
- Dental Bonding – This is an inexpensive way of covering up dental flaws. Bonding won’t last as long as veneers, but it doesn’t require any enamel to be removed from your teeth.
- Invisalign – These practically invisible aligners can straighten your teeth in less time than traditional braces. You’ll see results in about 12 to 18 months.
- Teeth Contouring – If you have pointy teeth or teeth with ragged edges, we can smooth out those flaws so they blend in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – For patients with a gummy smile, we’ll eliminate excessive gum tissue to give you more of a toothy grin.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If you have a receding gumline, we can replenish your gumline for a healthier-looking smile. Our periodontist can use an incision-free treatment that is quicker and more convenient than a gum graft.
- Smile Makeover – If you want to make a more dramatic change, we can make over your whole smile with several cosmetic procedures using a comprehensive treatment plan.
We make sure you are comfortable no matter which treatments you receive. We have private operatories, so you can feel comfortable asking questions or sharing concerns during your appointment. You can also take advantage of our oral sedation, which gives you a deep sense of calm to get through your treatments.
If you are ready for your smile to be your best feature, schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist in Brookline. Call 617-397-3958 or schedule online.