If you missed out wearing braces as a child, or you have a teen interested in orthodontic treatment, you’ll love Invisalign in Brookline. It’s a discreet way of straightening your teeth without the awkwardness of metal wires and brackets. By pursuing this orthodontic treatment, you can:
- Enjoy better oral health since bacteria has fewer places to hide
- Fix bite problems that can lead to TMJ disorders or teeth grinding habits
- Feel confident about how you look when you smile
- Pursue professional or romantic opportunities without feeling self-conscious
- Get inspired to pursue your goals
To find out if you are a good candidate for this treatment, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, so you can see us after work or school.
Choose Invisalign Clear Aligners for Easier Orthodontic Treatment
Getting your teeth straightened does more than just improve your smile’s appearance. It can boost your oral health too. Crooked teeth can lead to an increase in cavities and put you at a greater risk for gum disease. When you come in for treatment, we’ll examine your mouth to determine if clear aligners are right for you. Although not all orthodontic issues can be corrected with aligners, you’ll be happily surprised how many cases are right for this treatment.
Once we’re ready to move forward, here is what you can expect:
- We’ll capture impressions of your teeth using our digital scanner. We’ll also take pictures of your teeth with our intraoral camera and digital X-rays. This enables us to get accurate measurements, so your aligners can be created at a special lab.
- We’ll create a customized plan that outlines exactly what you can expect during your treatment. During your second appointment, we’ll present this to you and get your approval before moving forward.
- Once your aligners have been created, you’ll pick them up and wear them for at least 22 hours a day. You’ll move forward to the next set of aligners every two weeks or so. You’ll visit our office about every six weeks for progress checks, but there will be no uncomfortable tightening of wires as there is with braces.
Most patients complete their treatment in 12 to 18 months. That’s far less time than typically spent in traditional braces, which can take several years to complete treatment.
Give Your Brand New Smile a Boost With Cosmetic Care
We love when patients complete their treatment and get that “wow” feeling of seeing their beautiful straight teeth. Many will pursue additional cosmetic dental services to enjoy an extra boost in self-esteem. You may consider one of these treatments after you are done with Invisalign:
- Teeth whitening to eliminate stains and brighten your smile
- Dental veneers or tooth bonding to address chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth
- Gum reshaping if you have a gummy smile or uneven gumline
If you are ready for Invisalign in Brookline, call 617-397-3958 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.