Many people love coffee in the morning and a glass of wine at night to begin and end their day. Unfortunately, these two beverages can cause noticeable stains on your teeth. If that sounds familiar, our teeth whitening in Brookline can help. With professional whitening, you will:
- Make your teeth look good with an affordable procedure
- Look more attractive with a brighter smile
- Leave our office with attractive teeth in just one appointment
- Maintain white teeth with convenient home treatments
- Feel inspired to practice good oral hygiene habits
Don’t keep looking at dull, drab teeth in the mirror! For an appointment, call 617-397-3958. We’re open until 7 p.m. on Wednesdays, so you can get your whitening after work or school.
Through August 2023, you can receive ZOOM teeth whitening for only $400! For an additional $50, we will give you take-home custom teeth whitening trays to enforce your in-office whitening process.
Give Your Smile a Boost With Professional Teeth Whitening
Many people hesitate to pursue cosmetic dental treatments because of cost. However, whitening your teeth is one of the most affordable ways to make a big difference in your smile. Plus when you visit the dentist for your whitening treatments, you get better results than you can from store-bought products. We have two options for you to choose from:
- In-Office Treatment – If you want results fast, we can whiten your teeth here in our office. With Zoom whitening, your teeth will be several shades brighter in about an hour. It’s a perfect option if you have an event coming up!
- At-Home Treatments – We’ll give you a professional whitening solution and special trays that you can wear when it’s most convenient for you. It will take a few weeks for your treatment to be complete. Some patients like to start with an office treatment, then maintain their beautiful results with home whitening.
Choose Other Affordable Cosmetic Treatments
We can also recommend other budget-friendly cosmetic services that will improve your smile, such as:
- Tooth bonding to cover up imperfections like chips, cracks, or misshapen teeth
- Teeth contouring if you have teeth with uneven or jagged edges
- Gum reshaping to address a gummy smile or an unbalanced gumline
Get started with teeth whitening in Brookline by calling 617-397-3958. You can also schedule online.